travel contactless on skylink Derby
Contactless is a quick, easy and secure way to pay for your travel.
Just tap on at the start of your journey, and tap off before you leave. Simple. You'll be charged a single journey for each trip, and with our day & 28 day cap in place your fares will be limited no matter how often you travel.
You can also travel contactless with your mobile or smart device.
how to travel contactless:
- Tap on with your contactless card or device when you get on
- Take a seat and enjoy the ride
- Tap off when you leave.
If you travel contactless you can view your 90 day journey history here.
You'll need your debit/credit card details to log in.
You'll also be able to make contactless payments when purchasing any tickets or Kinchkard up to the value of £30.
You can also use contactless and contactless payments on your mobile devices.
how to pay using contactless:
- Ask your friendly driver for your ticket, Kinchkard or top-up amount
- Hold your contactless card or device on to the contactless reader
- Take your ticket or receipt, then grab a seat.
still got questions?
Read our handy FAQs on all things contactless.