buses to Loughborough University
Loughborough University and Loughborough College students can make big savings on bus travel with Kinchbus.
There are several town routes to help you get around town, and our sprint runs right on to the university and college campuses.
- hop on sprint and all Kinchbus routes within Loughborough town centre
- a valid student email address is required to verify your student status
how to pay?
Our mango app is a great way for students to travel on Kinchbus. Simply scan your phone as you get on the bus and scan off as you leave. Top-up and manage your account entirely within the app and get great discounts. Search 'my mango' on Google Play and the App Store to download.
student mango is the best option for cash strapped students! Our super 28 day caps mean your spending is limited, no matter how often you travel. Once you hit your cap, you can carry on travelling for free.
- £58 - 28 day town cap, for travel within Loughborough town centre
- £78 - 28 day village cap, for travel within Loughborough town centre plus Kinchbus 2
- £88 - 28 day Loughborough-Nottingham cap
- £88 - 28 day Loughborough-Leicester cap
- £88 - 28 day Loughborough-East Midlands Airport cap
- £99 - 28 day travel cap across the whole Kinchbus Universe
You'll need to have a valid academic email address to register and activate your student mango.
Apprentice? You can also apply for a student mango and make sweet savings. You'll need your unique learning reference provided by your learning provider.
young mango is the go to for teens and kids aged 18 years and under. Our 28 caps mean your spending is limited, no matter how often you travel. Once you hit your cap, you can carry on travelling for free.
- £48 - 28 day town cap, for travel within Loughborough town centre
- £63 - 28 day village cap, for travel within Loughborough town centre plus Kinchbus 2
- £71 - 28 day Loughborough-Nottingham cap
- £71 - 28 day Loughborough-Leicester cap
- £71 - 28 day Loughborough-East Midlands Airport cap
- £80 - 28 day travel cap across the whole Kinchbus Universe
Never be caught short without change again, top-up anywhere with mango.
Bus travel has never been easier with our mango app. Scan the QR code as you board the bus,
and again as you leave. We'll do the rest.
Ditch the desktop, with mango every aspect of your account is managed within the app,
from your balance to your journey history.
Once you hit our day, 7 day or 28 day caps any further travel will be free.
singles, 10 trip and 28 day Kinchkards
If you prefer to live in the moment, you can buy singles from your driver or a 10 trip and 28 day Kinchkard - you won't be making any student savings - but may be the best option if you only plan on travelling occasionally.
10 trip and 28 day Kinchkards can purchased and renewed online, or through your driver.
getting to Loughborough University & Loughborough College
sprint is the fastest way to get to your lectures, with buses every 10 mins during term time, and is perfect for early birds and night owls.
sprint runs to both campuses, and drops you off right in town and at Loughborough train station.
free campus travel
If you need travel around the Loughborough University campus, we run a free campus shuttle bus between 7.30am until 6pm, Mondays to Fridays during term time.
You can also travel for free on sprint on the university campus, however this is only between 7.30am-4pm, Mondays to Fridays during term time.
to Loughborough, and beyond!
Kinchbus run frequent routes to Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, and for you jet setters, East Midlands Airport 24 hours a day.
Kinchbus 2 Loughborough | Barrow | Birstall | Nottingham - every 30 mins
Kinchbus 5 Loughborough town | Ravensthorpe Drive | Hazel Road Estate - every 30 mins
Kinchbus 9 Loughborough | Nottingham - every 30 mins
Kinchbus 11/12 Loughborough town | Thorpe Acre | Shelthorpe - every 30 mins
skylink derby 24/7 Leicester | Loughborough | airport | Derby - every 20 mins, runs 24/7
town mapKinchbus Universe